Phone: +34 985 215 375
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
-Degree in Law
-Master in Civil and Commercial Mediation
-Diplomado in Graphology and Calligraphic Expertise
-Titualdo superior in Italian
He studies egb, bup and cou in Santo Domingo School of Gúzman (PP Dominicos) Oviedo. These studies conclude with honorary matriculation.
Degree in law at the University of Oviedo.
Collegiate as practicing lawyer in the Illustrious Bar Association of Oviedo.
[Push h = “20”]
– More than 50 complementary training courses. Among them is holder of the diploma of expert in Insolvency Law by the Bar Association of Oviedo.
Member of the Spanish Society of Judicial Arbitrators and Mediators (Madrid, 2012).
– He is an expert in Matrimonial Law by the Bar Association of oviedo and a degree in civil liability for the illustrious bar association of oviedo. In the same way, it is inscribed in the lists of judicial accountants matrimonial, bankruptcy and hereditary matters.
– Master in Civil and Commercial Mediation by the Universidad CEU San Pablo (Madrid).
He has practiced law since 1995 with a professional office in Oviedo. Specialized in Civil and Commercial Law.
From 1995 to 1999 he worked as an employee
In 1999, he started his own activity in “Cappetta, Santiago, Suárez Abogados”, until today.
In 2000, Capetta de Santiago Suárez Abogados was established, two years later, Cadesu Abogados, S.L., which covers all branches of law, with the signer being specialized in civil and commercial law.
Since 2010, he has been a founding partner of “Consultoría de Negocios y Ingeniería S.L.”, a company incorporated under Spanish law that develops its consulting services with an international character.
In the same way, he is a writer, having ten literary prizes for short stories and novels. He has published five novels, among them a finalist of the uneven contest (Madrid, 2009).
He is a regular contributor to the press, having written for three years in “La Voz de Asturias” for four years in “La Nueva España” and currently writes two weekly columns of specialized opinion in the newspaper “el comercio”, dean of the Asturian press .
– President of the group of young lawyers of the illustrious bar association of Oviedo (2003-2006).
– Graphologist and expert calligrapher. Diploma in Graphology and Calligraphic Expertise by SAG.
– Expert in calligraphic expertise graduated by Business School of Asturias (ESNE).
– President of the Asturian society of graphology since 2003, continuing in that position at present
– President of the expert committee of calligraphers of the S.A.G. Since 2004, continuing in that position today.
– Councilor of the government team of the Exmo. Oviedo City Council from June 2007 to June 2011. Developing the work of heritage, registry, statistics, decoration and bonds, protocol and institutional relations, monitoring of concessions, internal audit and president of the company green belt Of Oviedo SA
– University professor of the University of Oviedo. Currently teaching for six years in the school of legal practice in Asturias. In addition, he is currently professor of the master’s degree in advocacy organized by the University of Oviedo.
– Knowledge of English, French and Italian language. Possessor of the diploma DALF of French language and titled superior in Italian language by the language school of Oviedo, Asturias (5 academic courses).